A few of Allah’s great sentences resonate, perfectly laid in the Quran that was sent down 1500 years ago, read by generation after generations, soothing the strong hearts of all mujahideen, saying:
2:214. Or do you think that you will enter Paradise while such [trial] has not yet come to you as came to those who passed on before you? They were touched by poverty and hardship and were shaken until [even their] messenger and those who believed with him said,” When is the help of Allah?” Unquestionably, the help of Allah is near.
29:2. Do the people think that they will be left to say, “We believe” and they will not be tried?
29:3. But We have certainly tried those before them, and Allah will surely make evident those who are truthful, and He will surely make evident the liars.
Know that the road that we’re taking will not be thrown petals of roses neither will smell of fresh spring air.
But Allah is Ar-Rahim, Al Alim, Al-Adl, Al Haq.
And thrown to His believers is halawatul iman. A gift noone else could give.
Narrated by Anas: The Prophet said, “Whoever possesses the following three qualities will have the sweetness (delight) of faith: 1. The one to whom Allah and His Apostle becomes dearer than anything else. 2. Who loves a person and he loves him only for Allah’s sake. 3. Who hates to revert to Atheism (disbelief) as he hates to be thrown into the fire.”
and of course, Jannah.
56: 10. And the forerunners, the forerunners –
11. Those are the ones brought near [to Allah]
12. In the Gardens of Pleasure,
13. A [large] company of the former peoples
14. And a few of the later peoples,
15. On thrones woven [with ornament],
16. Reclining on them, facing each other.
17. There will circulate among them young boys made eternal
18. With vessels, pitchers and a cup [of wine] from a flowing spring –
19. No headache will they have therefrom, nor will they be intoxicated
20. And fruit of what they select
21. And the meat of fowl, from whatever they desire.
22. And [for them are] fair women with large, [beautiful] eyes,
23. The likenesses of pearls well-protected,
24. As reward for what they used to do.
25. They will not hear therein ill speech or commission of sin
26. Only a saying: “Peace, peace.”
27. The companions of the right – what are the companions of the right?
28. [They will be] among lote trees with thorns removed
29. And [banana] trees layered [with fruit]
30. And shade extended
31. And water poured out
32. And fruit, abundant [and varied],
33. Neither limited [to season] nor forbidden,
34. And [upon] beds raised high.
35. Indeed, We have produced the women of Paradise in a [new] creation
36. And made them virgins,
37. Devoted [to their husbands] and of equal age,
38. For the companions of the right [who are]
39. A company of the former peoples
40. And a company of the later peoples.
And know that the road won’t be easy. It never was.
3:139. So do not weaken and do not grieve, and you will be superior if you are [true] believers.
Infiru khifafan wa thiqalan.
March forward, whether light or heavy, strive hard with your wealth and your lives in the cause of Allah. That is better for you, if only you knew. 9:41
Qul amantubillah, tsummastaqim.
On the authority of Abu ‘Amr, though others call him Abu ‘Amrah Sufyan bin ‘Abdullah, radiyallahu anhu who said: I said: “O Messenger of Allah, tell me something about Islam which I could not ask anyone about save you.” He answered: “Say: ‘I believe in Allah’, and then stand firm and steadfast.” [Muslim]
May Allah ease our journey.